Yaletown is a stylish, historical district of Vancouver BC. Yaletown combines a sophisticated, cosmopolitan atmosphere with the friendly attitude found at boutique shops and local restaurants.
ONE OF VANCOUVER'S MOST DIVERSE MARKET NEIGHBOURHOODS
Located on the southern edge of Downtown Vancouver, Yaletown is a vibrant mix of food and shopping locations set on historic brick walkways. With a mix of cafés, restaurants, fashion boutiques, and hair salons, Yaletown is one of Vancouver’s most diverse market neighbourhoods. Skyscrapers surround the historic warehouse district, creating homes for many Vancouverites. Yaletown is one of the most densely populated areas in the city, cultivating creative businesses which enjoy the sunny patios on raised brick sidewalks.
YALETOWN AWARDS & ACCOLADES
Yaletown is one of Vancouver’s top destinations and has been awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence. Representing the neighbourhood are many award-winning Yaletown businesses. Find where the locals shop with the Georgia Straight Best of Vancouver Awards and WE Best of the City Readers’ Choice Awards. Yaletown’s top dining locations can be filtered through the Georgia Straight Golden Plate recipients and Zagat rated restaurants. Our most up to date list of award winners can be found in our Awards and Accolades page.
TOP 10 THINGS TO DO IN YALETOWN!
- AWARD WINNING RESTAURANTS & CAFES WITH COVERED PATIOS
- ENGINE 374 MUSEUM AT THE ROUNDHOUSE
- FREE LOCAL AREA WIFI
- SOPHISTICATED SHOPPING & BEAUTY SERVICES
- ONLY A SHORT WALK FROM YALETOWN TO THE BEST CONCERTS & SPORTING EVENTS
- WORLD FAMOUS SEAWALL WALKWAY & BIKE PATH
- NON STOP NIGHTLIFE WITH LIVE MUSIC, GALLERY OPENINGS & PUB GAME NIGHTS
- PET-FRIENDLY YALETOWN HAS AN OFF-LEASH AREA IN COOPERS PARK
- FERRY TO GRANVILLE ISLAND IS FAST, FUN & ALWAYS PET-FRIENDLY
- DOWNTOWN TO YALETOWN IN 4 MINUTES
YOU CAN LIVE IN YALETOWN!
Heritage meets modern